NEWSLETTER 03/2014 GROOTERHORST & PARTNER RECHTSANWÄLTE
Twenty years ago, in August 1994, I founded the law firm Grooterhorst & Partner as a legal boutique specialized in commercial law. Prior to that, I had gathered eight years of experience in a large law firm – at the end as partner. Until today it is the objective and ambition of our law firm, together with distinguished colleagues, to be a personally managed outstanding law firm in the fields of commercial and real estate law. To render top legal performance linked with personalized support constitutes our fundamental concern.
The partners Dr. Johannes Grooterhorst, Ralf-Thomas Wittmann, Marc-Christian Schwencke, Dr. Rainer Burbulla and Niklas Langguth have given the law firm a strong profile on the market. All of us, partners, colleagues, and members of staff are proud to be able to realize the founding vision of this law firm on a day-today basis also today. This newsletter features extracts of our fields of work relating to commercial law. We would be delighted if its readers, clients and people interested continue to give us the opportunity to contribute to the solution of their tasks by means of our expertise also in the future.
As usual, I wish you some stimulating reading.
In gratitude for your staunch support.
Grooterhorst & Partner Rechtsanwälte
- Current News – Insurance Law
- Commerical And Company Law – European Law – Partnerships – “Russian Roulette”
- Real Estate Law – Private Building Law
- Commercial Landlord And Tenant Law – Written Form Requirement – Price Clauses – Reservation As To Defects
- Public Law – Planning Law
- Labour Law – Part-Time And Fixed-Term Employment Law
- Conducting Legal Proceedings And Mediation – Mediation as A Building Block Of Corporate Responsibility
|Download PDF file|