Experience and Vision
A World Wide network of independent insurance and reinsurance lawyers, dedicated to the Insurance and Risk Management Communities.
Insuralex works for a wide range of clients including insurance and reinsurance companies, Lloyd’s syndicates, insurance and reinsurance brokers as well as captives and self insured companies.
Each member of Insuralex is considered to be a leading practice in this specialist field within its national jurisdiction.
The group has represented major companies in some of the most significant European disputes including:
- The Mont Blanc tunnel fire
- The Linate airport disaster
- The Toulouse explosion
- The AGF/Wasa/Lexington UK Supreme Court case
- Italian 2003 Blackout
- Chubb & AIG vs. Parmalat & others case
- The Maconda Well incident (involving the platform Deepwater Horizon)
- Litigation arising from the 9/11 catastrophe
- Disputes occurring during the Athens Olympic Games 2004
- The Chinese Slimming Herbs litigation in Belgium, Holland and Luxembourg
- The Turkish Airlines crash at Schiphol airport
- The Buncefield explosion in the UK
- Other plant disasters and catastrophes
The group’s policy embodies a shared philosophy.
We believe in the importance of:
- Deep and long term relationships with clients
- Commercial awareness
- High quality standards